KCSMA ANNUAL FUND
Since 2003, Kennesaw Charter Science and Math Academy has been a place of learning that consistently strives to meet the needs of the students and their families that make up the KCSMA community. Past, present, and future, KCSMA is committed to providing children extraordinary educational opportunities.
The KCSMA Annual Fund allows us to:
– recruit and retain teachers
– create new and innovative curriculum
– provide on-going teacher training
– support the specials classrooms and grade appropriate field trips
– offer updated learning tools, like interactive whiteboards – a must-have in today’s classrooms
– provide the necessary tools that will continue to move our level of teaching and technology into the 21st century.
We hope we can count on you to make your gift during our annual fund drive that will kick off after the new year! Every gift makes a difference and enables the school to provide the highest quality of education to all of its students.
Kennesaw Charter Science and Math Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation as defined by the IRS, which means that all gifts to KCSMA are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Visit the IRS website for more information. Please email our Community Outreach Coordinator, Chelsey Kinsinger (email@example.com) if you have additional questions or concerns about your contributions to KCSMA.
BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS
Business/Community partnerships are supportive, collaborative efforts created to achieve mutually agreed upon goals and activities intended to benefit teachers/staff and students.
Kennesaw Charter Science and Math Academy encourages and supports business and community partnerships.
A Business/Community Partner may do one or more of the following:
– Commit to tutoring students based on a structured plan in cooperation with the School Improvement Plan.
– Develop an incentive plan in cooperation with school staff to encourage students in all areas of academic achievement.
– Develop an incentive plan in cooperation with school administration to encourage teachers and staff in all areas of professional development.
– Provide guest speakers for specific topics at the school.
– Expose students and staff to state of the art technology used in business and industry.
– Present topics to the school PTO to reinforce the value of and encourage parent involvement in the school programs.
A Business/Community Partner may benefit through one or more of the following:
– Student display of artwork and projects in the Partner’s employment location.
– School will provide recognition for Partners through school publications, website and other avenues available to the school.
– Teachers may serve as educational resources to Partners.
– Partners may develop leadership skills through involvement with the school.
– Partners will build goodwill between themselves and the entire school community.
– Annual recognition by the Community Outreach Program through recognition breakfasts, lunches, school assemblies, PTO meeting, and/or Board meeting.
For additional information, or to become involved in the Kennesaw Charter Science and Math Academy partnership effort, please contact:
Kennesaw Charter Science & Math Academy
3010 Cobb Parkway, NW, Kennesaw, Georgia 30152
Kennesaw Charter Science and Math Academy accepts gifts in the form of cash, check, and credit card. We appreciate your support at any level. Every gift makes a difference no matter the size.
Making a donation or pledge online is simple and quick – and you can do it at any time of the day or night using your credit card! Pledges and secure payments may be submitted online here or by calling (678) 290-9638.
Please make checks payable to Kennesaw Charter Science and Math Academy and note on the memo line the designation of the gift. Our mailing address is: Kennesaw Charter Science and Math Academy, 3010 Cobb Parkway North, Kennesaw, GA 30152. An electronic transfer from your checking account may also be made online here.
Many corporations offer matching gift programs that can double or even triple the gift made by their employees. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. Please contact your employer’s Human Resources department for more information and matching gift forms.
SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT
KCSMA is the school it is today because of the group of people we know as the KCSMA Community:
– Families, alumni, and friends who are so generous with their financial support
– Dedicated volunteers who are equally as generous with their time
– Committed teachers and staff who make our students their top priority
The spirit of giving is part of the KCSMA culture and is reflected in so many ways—from Annual Gifts, participating as a KCSMA Business Partner or Sponsor, or volunteering to help with one of our many special events or needs in the classroom.
Through contributions of time and resources, every gift has an immediate impact on the current and future students of KCSMA, and in turn impacts the next generation of leaders in our community and the world. Everyone who supports KCSMA can take pride in knowing that they are making a difference in the lives of our children.
State/County revenue alone cannot fund the entire cost associated with any public charter school, since charter school operating budgets bear the burden of facilities expenses (such as rent, maintenance, repairs, and remodeling) whereas traditional public schools are provided a separate “capital budget” for many of these expenses.
As is the case with most charter schools, KCSMA solicits tax-deductible gifts to bridge the school’s resource needs and State/County revenue. KCSMA relies on gifts to The Annual Fund and other fundraising campaigns to raise a portion of the additional funds needed to sustain the school’s commitment to providing each student with the highest quality education possible.
Thank you to KCSMA Sponsors:
|Georgia Tech||Lowes Home Improvement Center||Walmart|